Monday, July 9, 2012

Is it wrong that we just got out of school and I am already getting ready for the new year???   I just can't help it!!  I have seen so many new cute ideas that I can't wait to try for the 2012-2013 school year!!
I have made 2 more activities and posted them on TPT.  One is for Harcourt Storytown- stamp and write focus words, and the other is Insect Comparison -for your insect science unit.  My kiddos loved reading and then coloring and comparing the insects.  I hope you find them useful in your classroom also!
My focus now is for the first 20 days of school.  We follow the Harcourt Storytown series.  I am in the process of finishing up my "First 20 Days" unit.  If your school uses Harcourt Storytown keep checking back!  I hope to have it done soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment